Sunday Feb 21st
Mason Jar Springtime Daisy Plaque - Chalk and Clay Painting Class
The days are getting longer and soon they’ll be getting warmer. If you are more than ready for spring, join us for the Mason Jar Springtime Daisy Plaque workshop. This beautiful vintage wooden plaque is approximately 8″ wide x 13” high and will bring a touch of spring into any room. Participants will combine simple painting techniques using no VOC Chalk & Clay paint and texture. Follow along step by step with Guest Instructor, Anna Goldsworthy for this fun spring workshop.
This workshop includes all paint, brushes, and supplies to make the project, plus a 10% discount on all store purchases made the day of the workshop. While watching paint dry, treats and water will be available!
Workshop is Sunday Feb 21st, 1:30 - 4:00 PM
- Payment in full is required to reserve your spot and class size is limited.
- Registration 48 hours in advance is required.
- All workshop sales are final. We have a firm no refund policy. If you need to reschedule you will be issued a credit that can be used for any class within the next 12 months.
- Dress in paint-friendly clothes – nothing to bring but your enthusiasm!
- You receive a 10% discount on anything in the store the day of your workshop!